Compass houses multiple services which cater to the wedding industry including a flower shop, beauty bar, rental decor services, wedding planning and a storefront boutique.
An important part of Compass's philosophy is to help make weddings easy out here on the wild west coast. Housing multiple vendor services including a flower shop within the company is a huge benefit for a couple as they plan their wedding. Flowers run across all aspects of a wedding within the decor to go along with our rentals and styling services. We are happy to invite locals year round to choose a few stems for their kitchen table, deliver ongoing hospitality arrangements, and are proud to donate to community fundraisers.
We are looking for an experienced, keen florist who loves weddings, loves flowers, and is always challenging themselves to be more creative and offer stunning work. Wage and hours are based on experience and availability.
- self motivated and dedicated to their craft
- can follow direction and listen to instruction
- interested in continuing education and improving on his/her craft
- flexible, with an “up for anything” attitude to help across departments
- Certificate from a florist school is ideal, but natural talent and ability is most preferred
- Fluent in the English language. Other languages a strong asset
- Driver’s license a strong asset but not required, own vehicle a bonus
- Accommodation in Ucluelet/Tofino (we can assist if relocating)
Does this interest you? We would love to meet you. Please complete the form below to get started, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org